TAILORED LIVING LTD(“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and use our services. This privacy notice will tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your information. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
TAILORED LIVING Ltd is the controller and is responsible for your personal information.
Our contact details
TAILORED LIVING Ltd is a limited company with company number 08359532 and registered office at 26 Hitherwood drive, London, England, SE19 1XB
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Personal information that we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you and process the following information about you:
- Identity information – such as your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender
- Contact information – such as your postal address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial information – such as your bank account and payment card details
- Transaction information – such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Technical information – such as information from your visits to our website, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website and/ or the App
- Profile information – such as your username and password, orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage information – including information about how you use our website and services
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
- Marketing and communications – including your preferences in receiving marketing from us
If you fail to provide personal information to us where we need to collect it by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How we collect your personal information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by contacting us on our website www.tailored-living.co.uk when you create an account with us, when you register or visit us in one of our venues or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order, participate in discussion boards or other social media channels on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, when you report a problem with our website or when you join any marketing scheme.
- Information we collect about you.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that information that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your certain usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we use your personal information
We use information held about you in a number of ways in the provision of our services as follows:
- to administer and protect our business and website, including troubleshooting, auditing and monitoring its use
- data analysis, system maintenance and support and survey processes
- to register new customers of our business who have signed up to or contacted us via our website
- to process your order including managing payments, fees and charges
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide and improve our services to you
- to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
We use your personal information on the following bases:
To perform a contract, such as engaging with you so that we can provide our services to you
To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as:
o to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products or services
o to develop our products and services and grow our business
o to inform and update our marketing strategy
o for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email. If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so you may unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal information with any company outside of Tailored Living for marketing purposes.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods from us, and in each case, you have opted in to receive that marketing.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing messages, this will not apply to personal information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product experience or other transaction.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Sharing your personal information
We may be required to share your personal information with certain trusted third parties in accordance with certain contractual obligations that we have with them and to assist us in providing you with our services, including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and/ or our App
- third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice
How we protect your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. We also take into account legal and regulatory requirements which require the retention of personal information for a minimum period of time, limitation periods for taking legal action, good practice and our general business purposes.
International transfers of your personal information
We may sometimes need to transfer your personal information out of the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to provide our services to you. If that is the case, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that we only transfer your personal information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal information by the European Commission.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You have certain rights under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations and other data protection laws in relation to your personal information. You can:
- request access to your personal information and how we process it
- request correction of the personal information that we hold about you
- ask us to delete your personal information
- object to us processing your personal information
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information
- request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide our services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
CraftSessionId – will expire as you close browser window.
Google Analytics Cookies
_ga cookie is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 2-years.
_gid cookie is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24-hours.
_gat cookie is used to throttle requests and has an expiration of 1-minute.
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.tailored-living.co.uk (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
www.tailored-living.co.uk is a site operated by Tailored living ltd (“We”). TAILORED LIVING Ltd is a limited company with company number 08359532 and registered office at 26 Hitherwood drive, London, England, SE19 1XB Our VAT number is 217614028.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone us on +44 (0)7973 118936.
By using this site you accept our terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss and damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of service.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our site; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.